- A duly filled form available from the school / downloaded form from the website is to be submitted with the non-refundable, non-transferable Registration fee within 7 days from the date of issue of form or the last date given.
- A copy of the Birth Certificate must be attached with the registration form.
- For the students transferring from other school need to submit a photocopy of the report card from the previous school.
- The students transferring from other Board has to produce the application form of counter sign.
The children who have registered will have to appear for an admission test for classes I to VIII which may be written or oral as laid down by the School for different levels. The test will be held in the subjects of English and Mathematics.
- The selection of the candidates will depend upon the child’s performance in the test and availability of seats in the concerned class.
- Assessment of the child for admission is also based on the following factors:
- Academic readiness and motivation
- Social and emotional development
- Family co-operation in working with the school and meeting the needs of the students
- The date of the result of the interview & the last date for the submission of fee will be specified at the time of the interview.
- The decision of the Principal will be final.
Documents required for admission:
- The duly filled and signed application form.
- The Birth Certificate of the student (for KG)
- The original Transfer Certificate for all the other class admissions
- A passport sized photograph