Science is an inseparable part of life. The process of observing, describing exploring and using the physical world is nothing but science. Science is a body of knowledge, is a method of enquiry, a way of investigation, an attitude towards life.
Each individual has their own interest, talent and abilities. Science club is based on the principle learning by doing. Through activities of science club learning of science becomes joyful. While actively participating in a science club students organize thought and translate these in to action and there by develop zealous enthusiasm for the cause of scientific enterprise.
- To develop interest in science and promote scientific outlook.
- Encourage people to try out their own ideas and do creative work.
- To inculcate scientific attitude and provide opportunities for training in scientific method.
- To develop interest in scientific hobbies.
- To encourage individual and group activities.
- To develop in children a sense of healthy completion.
- To make the students and public science minded.
- To stimulate active participation and initiative among students in the process.
- To keep the students in touch with the recent advantages in science.
Activities planned for the upcoming months:
- Environmental Day to be celebrated on June 5, 2017.
- To beautify the school garden on June 22nd, 2017.
- Drawing competition to be organized in the month of June for classes I to VIII.
- To make a picture album in the month of July for classes I to V in the month of July. The students of classes VI to VIII would prepare power point presentations related to Moon Day.
- Science Quiz to be organized in the month of July for middle school students.